EAMCET Counselling 2017 : The counselling for AP EAMCET 2017 will start from the 8th June 2017. Since the AP EAMCET 2017 is a state level entrance examination which is organized by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The students who qualified the exam will get into various undergraduate professional courses that are offered by Universities and different Institutions all over Andhra Pradesh.The official website for AP EAMCET 2017 counselling is www.apeamcet.nic.in. For web AP EAMCET counselling 2017 the website can be accessed by the EAMCET qualified students only. After qualifying the exam, the student should enter into the certificate verification process as per the schedule. And the students are also provided with the second round of counselling which will be held for the candidates who failed to get a noted during the first one round.
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Results 2017 Declared – Check Your College – Ap Eamcet 2nd Phase Couselling
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document Verification & Certificate||June 8th – June 17th 2017|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||June 11th – June 20th 2017|
|3.||Change in Options||June 21st – June 22nd 2017|
|5.||Phase 1 of Seat Allotment||June 25th 2017|
|6.||Reporting to the college||June 29th 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fees
Processing Fee to be Paid : Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
|1||OC/BC Category||Rs. 1200|
|2||SC/ST Category||Rs. 600|
- Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 07.06.2017 only.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
AP EAMCET Certificate Verification Starts From June 8th 2017
In the counseling process, the candidates should verify some certificates. The verification of certificate will be held at the Helpline Centre as per the prescriptions schedule for certificate verification process. Based on the rank order the date will be all ok every individual and the candidate should bring the required documents with to set of photo copies for the process of verification. The candidate should also carry the required documents like,
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if belong to any reserved category)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Entry Dates For Certificates Verification
For Ap Eamcet B Centralised Certificate Verfication : Check Here Date
AP EAMCET 2017 counseling procedure
Soon after completing the verification process the candidate will be eligible to select the college which is known as counseling procedure. In the counseling procedure, the candidates should fill the choice of college where they are seeking for admission for further studies. It is very important that the candidates should lock the filled choice once there completed. After filling the choice, the candidate will be allotted with an admission seat in the college based on the rank. After the seat has been allotted the candidate should report at the center for admission.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Entry Dates For Option Entry
|11-06-2017 to 12-06-2017||1||30000|
|13-06-2017 to 14-06-2017||30001||60000|
|15-06-2017 to 16-06-2017||60001||90000|
|17-06-2017 to 18-06-2017||90001||120000|
|19-06-2017 to 20-06-2017||120001||Last|
|21-06-2017 to 22-06-2017||Change of Options|
|25-06-2017||Release of Allotments on Web|
How to Attend EAMCET Web Counselling: AP EAMCET Counselling Web Options Procedure Step by Step
- Applicants first need to collect original qualification documents.
- Now they have to check their counseling call letter for counseling centers.
- They have to reach given location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration, and now you have counseling allotment.
- Applicants need to join desired colleges if they fulfill criterion.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counseling.
AP EAMCET 2017 counseling instructions
- The candidate who is appearing for the certificate verification procedure is required to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- The candidate is first required to register them self for certificate verification process.
- The candidate must verify the details printed on registration cum verificationFor local area, sex, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number, fee reimbursement eligibility and all.
- The candidate is required to select any of the courses and colleges that are allotted based on priority.
- After completing the certificate verification process that candidate is required to enter the options on the website.
- Enter the URL for the official website through Internet.
- Then you need to wait for a generation of the password.
- Then you need to enter the options.
- After that simply logout.
- The allotment process will be mentioned in the notification based on the merit comma category, sex, local area, special reservation category and all. And the candidate can download the allotment order through candidate login.
- The calories should go through the instructions which are placed on the website after the allotment of seat regardless of payment of fees, reporting at college, participating in subsequent phases of counseling.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I & II will be placed on website on 01-06-2017.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- 3. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP. 4. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit https://apeamcet.nic.in