AP EAMCET Results 2017 are released by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCH on May 5th 2017. After the released, the candidates will be given the marks and the rank obtained. AP EAMCET 2017 is the entrance for the students who would like to take up graduation degree courses in different colleges through counseling. So according to the rank obtained by the student in EAMCET 2017, they will have the choice to select the college. Every day the AP Board will conduct the EAMCET examination under JNTU Kakinada for all the students who want to continue the registration after intermediate. Exams completed students will be equally waiting for the AP EAMCET Results.To get rank, the candidates will be having 75% weight is allocated for marks in engineering, agriculture, and medical common entrance test as per final answer key of EAMCET 2017 and 25% of weightage is given to the marks for the relevant subject group of the qualifying examination.AP EAMCET results manabadi is one official’s website where the results are calculated.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 – Andhra Pradesh, Details
- Name of Authority: APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)
- Name of Exam: EAMCET Examinations 2017 for AP State
- AP EAMCET Key: Released
- AP EAMCET Result : Released 05-05-2017
- Certificate Verification Date: Will be updated soon
- Web Counselling Date: AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Results & Download AP Eamcet Rank card 2017
AP EAMCET 2017 rank card, OMR sheet, and objectives in OMR answer sheet will be released by the board. All the responsibilities by will be taken by the JNTUK to officially released the rank card and OMR answer sheet along with the link. The board of examination will take the owner to declared the AP EAMCET results in 2017 online for engineering, agriculture, and medical students.
How AP EAMCET weightage, percentage, combined score is calculated
Based on all the subjects that are observed except languages like maths 1A, 1B, 28, to be, physics, chemistry, zoology, biology the EAMCET weightage for combined score is celebrated. If the candidate scores for 440 total marks out of 600 excluding the languages intermediate then the weight it can be calculated by 440 / 600 *25= 18.33. And for the EAMCET calculation also it is very simple for 160 marks if a student gets a hundred marks then it is calculated as 100 /160 *100= 62.5 %.
Check AP EAMCET Results in 2017 Name wise, College wise and Rank wise
If in case the student forgets the hall ticket number for registration number while checking for AP EAMCET 2017 results online. Then they can also use their name wise, college wise, and rank wise to check for the results. But this way of checking is completely dependent on the authority that will release the results with the name wise or not so the candidate must and should have the hall ticket number of the registration number.
AP EAMCET Results are Released Today At 03:00 PM by Ganta Srinivas Rao @ sche.ap.gov.in
Updates :. Ap Eamcet 2017 Results Pass Percentage: 79.74% , AP EAMCET Ranks are Directly Sent to Your Mobile Number – Comment Your Hall Ticket Number Below We Will Get the Results For You
AP EAMCET Result 2017 contains following details
The following details of the applicants will be present in the AP EAMCET result.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Local Area of the Applicant
- Hall Ticket Number
- Stream of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Combined Score
- AP EAMCET Weightage
- Secured marks in Examination
- Group Total & Maximum Score
- Intermediate Percentage
- The rank of the applicants
- Final Result
The candidate who would like to qualify for the AP EAMCET 2017 should have you get a rank and should be eligible for counseling. This will be depended on the results that are released by the state board. The candidates can visit the official website of Andhra EAMCET which is apamcet.org by logging in with your hall ticket number. When the rank card will be displayed for each and every individual. The marks are allotted as per the final official answer key which is released by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. If the candidates qualified for the AP EAMCET 2017, then they can participate in counseling, seat allotment, and document verification.
How to download AP EAMCET 2017 Results and rank card
- After the results are released by the AP State Board, then the students can get them and download it from the official website.
- A visit to official website manabadi.com or schools9.com.
- After that, you should click on “AP EAMCET 2017 results”.
- Then you should feel some details like hall ticket number and then press submit button.
- After that the following information screen will be displayed with hall ticket number, stream, registration number, candidate name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Local Area, Combined Score, Eamcet Weightage, Inter Weightage, Eamcet Marks, Physics, Chemistry, Group Total, Group Maximum, Intermediate Percentage, Rank, Approx. Local Rank (Local Area + Category), Result.
- After that, you can download or print your 2017 result and rank card for future use