The AP EAMCET 2017 application form will be available for the candidates through online. The candidates who are eligible for engineering on agriculture and medicine or both categories can fill and subject AP EAMCET application form 2017 at the official website. Each candidate will be required to submit only one registration form. After submitting the registration form that candidate will be provided with the unique registration number that is generated once after you submit the application online. It is very important that the candidate should note down the registration number. There is a process in which the candidate should apply for the EAMCET 2017 application through online, enter the details in the forms and then should be the registration fee.
Application Form Details
AP EAMCET 2017 application form will be available to the candidates approximately in the first week of February 2017. The application process will be carried out in the online procedure. The Aspiring candidates can fill up the form and submit it to the official website by the last date. And the last date is expected to be in the third week of March 2017. The candidate has to provide some details in the AP EAMCET 2017 application form like personal, academic details, upload scanned documents and all.
AP EAMCET Application Form Download
Mark the important dates regarding the AP EAMCET Application Form and submit the application form on time.
|Registration begins||09-February 2017|
|Registration ends (without late fee)||17-March 2017|
|Registration ends (with late fee)||22-April 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form – Requirements
Before making any entry in the application form, the students should gather the following information:
- AP Online Transaction ID/Credit Card or Debit Card transaction details
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Aadhaar Card details
- Details of qualifying examination appeared or appearing
- Local Status (/SVU/AU/OU/Non-local)
- Admit card number of SSC or equivalent examination Certificate
- Income of Parents (Income up to Rs.1.0 lakh or up to Rs.2.0 lakhs)
- Study details
- Category(SC, ST, BC,etc.) and application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)
How to Fill AP EAMCET Application form
The AP EAMCET application form for 2017 will be issued in online, and the students can follow the procedure to fill the application.
1.Make the payment
The candidates are advised to pay the application fees by using any of the modes of payment given below,
The candidate should visit the AP online center to pay the registration fee through AP online. The candidate should be the application fee and then obtain the receipt which will contain some details like Transaction ID.
Credit or debit card
If the student chooses the method to pay the registration fee with either credit card or debit card, then you will be asked the following details,
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for
After you provide all the details, then the student have to pay the fee. After successful payment the can we will be provided with a Transaction ID which will be used for filling the application form.
2. Find the details the application form
Once the payment is completed the student should log into the account by using Transaction ID and some other relevant information into AP EAMCET 2017 application form online so as to complete the profile. The required details for filling the application form are,
Candidates have to fill up the following details in the application form:
- Engineering (E)
- Agriculture & Medical (AM)
- Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM)
- Qualifying Examination
- Select the Board
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination only
- Year of Appearing/Passing the Qualifying Examination
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Examination
- Medium of Language to take EAMCET 2017 Examination
- 10+2 Studies
- Upload passport sized photograph and signature
- Candidate Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Birth state
- Birth District
- Aadhar Card Number/Enrolment No.
- Seeking Admission under Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Regional Centre
- Annual Income of Parents
- Urdu Translation required (Only for Urdu medium candidates)
- Place of Study- SSC or Equivalent
- Hall Ticket Number
- Year of passing
- Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)- Urban/Rural
- Address for Correspondence
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Contact Telephone Number
- Study Details
- Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification & Options Entry at the time of Admissions
The candidate should provide the following details and should verify them before submitting. After the successful submission of application, the candidate will be provided with unique registration number.
3. Take print of application form
Once after the final submission is completed the applicant is required to take print of the application form. The printed application form is required to be submitted to the invigilator during the examination after affixing the recent photo and attested by the gazetted officer.
For Engineering (E) stream, the application fee will be Rs. 350/- and for agriculture and medical (AM) stream, it will also Rs. 350/-. For both E plus AM, the application fee will be Rs. 750/-.